IT Services Done Differently
We're all in this together
We're in this business to help other small businesses grow and move forward. It's as simple as that. We're driven by the philosophy that if we help local businesses solve their IT issues so they can become more profitable and successful, then we will inherently grow along with them. There is no catch, no gimmick, just experience and best practices that we've honed over the years to make our services work for YOUR business needs.
- We are both Microsoft Certified and Apple Certified which sets us apart from many of our competitors
- We have a staff of 20 employees and a team of 14 technicians and engineers that hold the certifications and expertise needed for every area of networking.
- We have made major investments in the latest key technologies for our internal infrastructure such as Kaseya IT Systems Management Software and ConnectWise Business Automation Software
- We have a proven track record with many customers for 10 years or more
- We service over 200 local customers plus numerous others in various geographic locations
- We have After-Hours and Emergency Support available 24/7/365
- We provide both Remote Help Desk Support and Support Portal Options
- Implementation of a modern Standardization Process (OML)
- Remote Network Monitoring from our in-house Network Operations Center (NOC)
- We have both onsite and remote support available.
- We are an active member of HTG Peer Groups, a nationwide technology peer group with access to technical manpower and resources throughout the country.
What does this mean for you?
- Less Downtime
- Fewer Day-to-Day Issues
- More Opportunities
- Flat-Rate IT Budget Options
- Infrastructure Protection
- Business Continuity
- A Good Night’s Sleep